- £13.62 per hour
Since the early days, our client has grown to provide many innovative and bespoke care services to thousands of people across England and Scotland. Whether they’re exploring new assistive technology, making service improvements, or finding better ways of working, they never stand still.
They are opening a new service in Warrington for a young man to call his home. The young man has Autism, OCD, PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance), Tourettes Syndrome and moderate to severe challenging behaviour. We are looking to recruit Specialist Advanced Support Workers to join the team and help provide a safe, warm and stimulating environment for this young man to thrive in. The service will run 12-hour shifts and part-time or full-time contracts from 24- 48 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced support worker who has previously supported individuals with learning disabilities, autism, and challenging behaviour
- A driver with a full UK licence
- Preferably experienced to a QCF or NVQ level 3
- Calm and patient
- Skilled in verbal and non-verbal communication
- Experienced using Makaton.
- Interested in gadgets, films, music, gaming and sports.
- Active as the client is very physically active and will have a gym built within his home.
In return, our client offers personal and professional development and career-enhancing opportunities, competitive pay rate, pension scheme, 28 days annual leave.