- £10.71 to £10.88 per hour
Our client is looking for a Support Worker to join the team. This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours a week. Shift patterns include 7.30am to 3pm and 3pm to 9.30pm.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting clients with daily activities such as personal care, meal preparation and facilitating community-based activities
- Supporting clients in maintain their independence.
- Building meaningful relationships with clients, promoting their emotional well-being and social inclusion.
- Participating in the development and implementation of care plans.
Previous experience is not essential as full training is provided. Our client offers a competitive pay and benefits package, ongoing training and development as well as excellent career enhancing opportunities.
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.