- £12.40 per hour
Since the early days, our client has grown to provide many innovative and bespoke care services to thousands of people across England and Scotland. Whether they’re exploring new assistive technology, making service improvements or finding better ways of working, they never stand still.
Our client has a vacancy for a Technology Enabled Night Care Responder. Based out of one specific location, the Responder will be alerted to the needs of an individual in the community via a mobile phone app.
- Supporting people to embrace technology as a part of their daily lives and support. Ensure open communication between people and their support team in order that support is available when people need and/or want it and to provide internal subject matter expertise in the use of TEC systems.
- Delivering remote and in person, life-enhancing support in line with the organisations technology enabled care strategy and service model, working within a team of responders to monitor alerts and support requests to ensure that all the needs of the people we support are met within a comprehensive and robust framework.
- To identify risks to customer service or safety, escalating any concerns to line manager. To contribute to the management and mitigation of these risks, through use of TEC or otherwise, to ensure the quality, efficiency, and compliance of all support activity including that delivered from a remote location to support the delivery of the best possible outcomes for individuals.
- To ensure the health, safety, and wellbeing of self, colleagues, and people supported by following the appropriate policies and procedures and escalating any concerns, complaints or poor practice.
- Answer calls within agreed SLA times and ensure care records are updated accordingly after ever interaction.
- To provide the best care and support possible, in accordance with a person’s support needs and create personalised support plans using specialist knowledge, gaining input from other care professionals, so that people’s holistic needs are supported.
All applicants will need a full driving licence and access to a car. Business Insurance is also required for this position.
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.