- £38,296 to £46,549 per year
Assessment and Intervention is at the forefront of producing the best outcomes for children, ensure they are safe, and their voice is heard; with specialist social workers focusing on clear plans and interventions with families.
As an experienced Social Worker within Assessment and Intervention you will be working to deliver first class support to vulnerable children and their families.
We are looking for emotionally intelligent, organised, resilient individuals who can evidence the value they could add to our team.
- Able to analyse and interpret complex information and data, prioritise needs and formulate plans for intervention and service provision.
- Able to work proactively as a member of the team to make accurate assessments of needs and negotiate and implement effective outcomes.
- Able to work in partnership with carers, colleagues and external agencies to deliver an effective service.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and oral format, including the ability to explain complicated information to a wide range of people and use negotiation and persuasion skills to encourage others to adopt a course of action they may not wish to take.
- Able to recognise limits of own accountability and responsibility and seek appropriate support, advice and supervision.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- A recognised Social Work qualification e.g. Degree in Social Work, Post Graduate Certificate in Social Work,
- Experience of effective partnership working and forming effective working relationships with individuals and colleagues, focusing on the needs and handling conflict and disagreement.
- Experience of effectively coaching and supervising others, acting as practice role model and promoting exemplary practice.
- Experience of managing levels of risk within a caseload of complex cases.
- Valid, full driving licence
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.