- £12.00 to £13.00 per hour
The position is a full-time role working on a rota basis of two long days on (7am to 10pm) followed by four days off. Sleeps in shifts are also required as part of the role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To maintain a high quality of care and support which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, social, and cultural needs of the children and young people.
- Establishing positive relationships with the young people and always offering them unconditional and positive regard
- Keeping accurate records and providing written reports on young people for planning meetings, reviews, or any other meetings, as directed by the line manager
- Actively contributing to the development of the team and supporting RSW’s to develop within their role
- Being aware of childcare plans for all young people and providing support for colleagues by maintaining consistency in the execution of those plans
- Attending and contributing to regular supervision sessions in line with the national minimum standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience with working in a residential setting with children and young people, one of which must be in a supervisory role.
- A full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Caring for Children and Young People
In return, our client offers a wide range of benefits including a full training package and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.