- £26,000 per year
- Acock's Green
This is a 4 bed service supporting children and young people with EBD. The position is a full time position working one long day (7.30am to 10pm) followed by two days off. Sleep in’s are also required as part of the role.
Main responsibilities include:
- To maintain a high quality of care and support which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, social, and cultural needs of the children and young people.
- Establishing positive relationships with the young people and always offering them unconditional and positive regard
- Keeping accurate records and providing written reports on young people for planning meetings, reviews, or any other meetings, as directed by the line manager
- Actively contributing to the development of the team and supporting RSW’s to develop within their role
- Being aware of childcare plans for all young people and providing support for colleagues by maintaining consistency in the execution of those plans
- Attending and contributing to regular supervision sessions in line with the national minimum standards
- A minimum 2 years’ experience with working in a residential setting with children and young people, one of which must be in a supervisory role.
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Children and Young People
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.