- £25,750 to £26,792 per year
This is a full-time position working 160 hours a month on a rota basis of one shift on (08:00am to 11:00pm) followed by two days off. Sleep ins are also required as part of the role.
The Residential Support Worker role involves:
- Provide a nurturing, therapeutic environment and care, support and supervision to help the children and young people to progress.
- Assisting with practical aspects such as household tasks, cooking, shopping, laundry and independent living skills.
- Creating positive relationships with the children, meeting their needs and always safeguarding them.
- Contributing to childcare planning and review meetings when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with children and young people with EBD is preferred.
- Full UK Manual Driving License.
- An NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People or willing to work towards
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.