- £11.00 to £11.50 per hour
The Medical Practice cares for a diverse population of patients and deliver whole person healthcare, focusing on supporting individuals to play an active role in managing their own health. This is a full time position with shift times operating between 7.15am and 7.45pm.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deal with general enquiries, explain procedures and make new follow-up appointments.
- Initiating contact with and responding to requests from patients, other team members and associated healthcare agencies and providers.
- Processing repeat prescriptions in accordance with practice guidelines.
- Ensure all new patients are registered onto the computer system promptly and accurately.
- Prioritise workflow tasks on the clinical system and to act on practice notes in a timely manner.
- Providing administrative support to clinicians and management within the organisation.
- Assist with the onward management of patients as required e.g. referrals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good levels of literacy, IT skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Docman and coding on EMIS
- Strong communication skills with a calm, courteous and professional manner.
- Good level of organisational and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Our client offers a wide range of benefits including an NHS pension scheme, 27- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays, a full training package and career development.
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900