- £11.25 per hour
The aim of the service is to provide recovery-focused support within tenancies to individuals with complex and enduring mental health. Our client can accommodate a range of contracts from 22.5, 30 or 37.5 hours per week with shifts operating from 07:30 to 15:00 and 14:00 to 22:00. Sleep in’s are also required as part of the role.
The role involves:
- Assisting individuals with advocating their full potential and everyday living skills through support with medication, diet, exercise, employment, training, relationships, sleep hygiene, daily activities, appointments and confidence.
- Support individuals with goals, allowing them to live independently
- Work in partnership with NHS, Social Workers, Advocates, Charities, Employment Agencies and Family
- Providing a person-centred approach
- Creating and maintaining personalised support plan and risk assessments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with mental health and challenging behaviour.
- IT Skills and knowledge of Microsoft
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis, including weekends and bank holidays.
- An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
In return, our client offers personal and professional development along with career enhancing opportunities.
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.