- £21,255 per year
The charity provides a range of services including 24 hour residential care, supported housing, crisis houses, community based services, employment support and social enterprises. This is a full time position working within a drop in service supporting individuals 16-65 with mental health. The role involves working 5 out of 7 days with shifts operating between 10am to 10pm.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering tailored interventions to support clients with anxiety management, stress management, safety and wellness recovery, depression, suicidal ideation, emotional regulation and challenging negative thoughts.
- Overseeing a caseload of key clients, supporting individuals using the service to achieve their goals.
- Assisting with the safe and successful daily running of the service.
- Signposting clients to other services for additional support.
- Supporting clients to develop life-skills including budgeting, money management, tenancy sustainment, access to public services, further education and/or employment and living well in the community.
- Liaising with external agencies – such as community mental health teams, multi-disciplinary teams and carers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience supporting individuals diagnosed with mental health.
- A positive and non-judgemental approach.
- Good IT skills and confident recording information electronically.
Our client offers a wide range of benefits including a full training package and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.