- £37,687.00 per year
The Customer Experience Manager will oversee an Administrator, Customer Care Team Leader and 7 Customer Care Officers.
- To manage and investigate the high volume of often complex customer complaints (across multiple communication channels), that arise daily, ensuring they are correctly assessed, logged, risk assessed and prioritised, researched, the right questions asked of the business.
- To collate everything found to get to the root cause of the individual complaint and to provide solutions and decisions to the customer regarding their complaints.
- To take ownership of customer, MP and Housing Ombudsman Service complaints, resolving them to agreed timescales.
You will need:
- Significant experience of working in a customer experience role
- Experience of complaint management and understanding of best practice methodologies.
- Up to date knowledge of housing and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of housing policy and the experience of social housing residents.
- Experience of resolving complex customer queries and complaints.
- Experience of initiating and implementing service improvements
- Experience of working within a wider management team
- Demonstrable experience of leading high performing teams, driving sustainable performance.
- Experience of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
In return, our client offers personal and professional development, career enhancing opportunities and a competitive salary.