- £21,352.50 per year
The role will be based in the community, supporting individuals in the Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Market Drayton and surrounding areas of Shropshire. This is a full time position working 37.5 hours a week with shift times operating between 8am and 6pm.
The role involves:
- Providing a person-centred approach
- Supporting individuals with life skills
- Empowering individuals to build successful relationships within their community
- Developing skills to help individuals manage their health and well-being
- Promoting independence to allow individuals to start managing their own tenancies
- Working in partnership with external organisations/professionals
- Creating and maintaining personalised support plan and risk assessments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with mental health, including self harm, personality disorder, autism and schizophrenia.
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis, including weekends and bank holidays.
- An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Full UK driving license and own transport.
In return, our client offers personal and professional development along with career enhancing opportunities.
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.