- £22,500 to £23,500 per year
- Burton on Trent
The service will be home to a maximum of 4 individuals (aged between 8-18) with EBD. This is a full-time position working on a rota basis of two long days on (7.30am to 10pm) followed by four days off. Sleep in’s are also required as part of the role.
The Residential Support Worker role involves:
- Provide a nurturing, therapeutic environment and care, support and supervision to help the children and young people to progress.
- Assisting with practical aspects such as household tasks, cooking, shopping, laundry and independent living skills.
- Taking part in a rage of recreational events, including holidays where appropriate.
- Creating positive relationships with the children, meeting their needs and safeguarding them at all times.
- Contributing to childcare planning and review meetings when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with children and young people in a residential environment.
- Full UK Driving License
- An NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People.
If you can make a difference to a child’s life and want to grow within a fantastic organisation, apply now or call 0121 368 0900.