- £11.00 per hour
- Temp to Perm
Our client is an accommodation and support service provider specialising in supporting young people leaving care, young people who have been exposed to homelessness and unaccompanied children seeking asylum. The role will involve supporting these individuals in their own accommodation within the community or in a shared living setting environment.
Duties will include:
- To give full support to young people in obtaining skills required to live independently
- Support to young people in areas of budgeting, banking, shopping, domestic skills, maintaining Education or seeking further Education and/or assistance in seeking employment opportunities.
- Support with housing and benefit claims
- Support in all areas that are required to help maintain young person’s tenancy and support in areas that may potentially jeopardise this
- Support in areas of ‘coping’ and managing living alone
- Liaise with Social workers, Aftercare Workers, YOT and other professionals that may be involved with the young person
This position will involve working 37.5 hours a week across 5 days and the shift patterns will consist of early shifts from 08:00-16:00 and late shifts from 14:15-22:15 and are paid at £11p/h.
It is essential to have a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle and business insurance for this position – mileage is paid in addition to the hourly rate.
Our client offers a range of benefits including a pension scheme, personal development programme, 5 weeks holiday including a complimentary day off for your birthday, private healthcare, and a loyalty bonus.
Interested in this role? Apply now or call 0121 368 0900.