Work:Life in the palm of your hand
When you work with Kingston Noble – we show you that we care about more than just your latest assignment. So from day 1 everyone working with us will gain access to our fabulous pay and benefits app powered by HIVE360, it’s a little app that packs a big punch, and we know you and your family will love it.
The HIVE360 Engage app has been designed to help you manage your earnings, look after your health and keep on top of your important work documents – oh and even better – its packed full of money saving offers to help your wages go further, and training courses to help build your CV!
Let’s take a quick look at what’s inside;
- A secure central portal for all your payslips – that you can store and download as you wish
- An easy to use Pension dashboard, so you can see your workplace pension fund growth in real-time
- A library of all your pay documents and important pay update alerts
- Personal doctor service – 24/7 ‘click to call’ access to NHS GPs who will send prescriptions to your local pharmacy
- Personal mental health counselling and crisis support helpline – essential professional help when you need it
- Carer support – a vital resource of telephone advice and online guidance for working carers
- A library of health and well-being advice, guides and resources
- Access to the largest employee discount scheme in the world, easy to use transparent savings on everyday spending, instore and online
- Attractive mobile phone savings
- National gym discounts
- A dedicated zone for all your important work documents and contracts
- A place to share recognition and feedback and be acknowledged by your peers for great work
- Access to one of the UK’s leading online Training Platform with free accredited training courses to help you build your CV
Use it whenever and wherever you choose!
Once you’re registered and on assignment with Kingston Noble we’ll introduce you to your app. It’s easily downloaded off the App store or Google play, that can be translated into any language of your choice using Google Translate, and can be accessed via your preferred devise – whether that’s mobile, tablet or desktop – the choice really is yours.